You know you’re a Momma when….
1. Your life turns up side down when you see two pink lines on an EPT.
2. Your thoughts turn from yourself and central around the family you’ve been blessed with.
3. Your mind and body manage to work on practical no sleep…ever again.
4. You worry about those little people when they’re not with you only to be annoyed by all their fighting once you all get in a car together.
5. Holidays take on a new meaning…it’s no longer what presents you receive but the joy on the faces as your kids rip into them, maybe even a few days earlier, screaming, “awesome, Christmas…wow, wow!”
6. That even though you’re heart is broken when your 9 year old pouts because you serve him healthy foods rather than cookies, you know what’s best and you keep trying to encourage him to eat his vegetables while planning his favorite taco meal for later in the week.
7. Your love grows even more for your spouse because you hear him in the bed w/ the little one, making her giggle and laugh before she starts her day.
8. Before you even understand the great gift you’ve been given, the unbelievable responsibility, and the unconditional love you’ll experience, you’ve become a Mom, and it’s through the roller coaster of moments that you get to realize what it’s all about to be that special Mother.