2. What is your favorite ice cream topping? caramel
3. Egg nog – is it digestible? It’s a sin, and I’m a sinner 🙂
4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday? I actually was and I’ll probably never do it again, thank you very much!
5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 – 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet? I do, I have several planners, actually 🙂
6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darndest things, but it’s ok because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? It’s not so much a nursery rhyme but a song, “Mr. Sun.”
8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us? *scracthes head* I’d have to go to Facebook and look it up. I’m too lazy at the moment.
9. Santa’s coming! Where’s the best place to hide presents? I hide my prsents either in the closet, still in their bags or just in my room, as they are now, piled up on top of one another. Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosey people from ruining the surprise? Threats of death?? 🙂
11. Butterly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don’t land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? Head and Shoulders or Tea Tree Oil Shampoo